Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wish List

As the time of departure is nearing, I can't help but listing down some activities I really would love to do in M'sia, but yet not so important.

The (growing) table below depicts my wish list, in no particular order: (hmm... a descriptive header before the table and a nicely constructed table, my consulting skills is still in me)


Things to doDone?Remarks
Eat DURIANS, lotsa duriansssss...Yes and NoThanks so much to cell members! They brought durian for pot-bless last week! But one is still insufficient. I WANT MORE!!

Regain my pride and reputation and beat hubby in Wii boxing. Bwahahaha...



Eat seafood... sweet sour crab, butter prawns, salted egg crayfish, XO pork, stir-fried kailan, asam steam fish, etc etc etc.

Soon, I hope (n_n)
Meet-up with everyone I know, at least once (and hug them).

30%

Eat bah-kut-teh.DroppedNot a big fan of bah-kut-teh... save the stomach for other food.

Have dim sum for breakfast.???Hmmm... many said that Melb has one of the best dim sum... should I drop this?

Master my mom's cooking... especially, braised salted fish + tofu + porkie, braised potato + chicken, stir-fry ginger + spring onion + fish, ABC soup

10%I think I'll take years to truly master them.
Setup FB account for hubby.YesDone. I'm such a wonderful wife (n_n)/

Learn how to make teh-tarik.80%Thanks to the pantry kakak for her tips! I think, I'll leave the "tarik" off.

Go Melaka!YesYAY!! Thanks to my ex-housemates! We has such a great time in Melaka. We had chicken rice ball, Portuguese seafood, asam laksa, cendol, ice creams, crepe cakes, etc etc... too bad our tummy ran out of space for satay-celup.

Have mamak late at night. Would like to order teh-si-ice, roti bom, roti tisu, ayam tanduri, maggi mee goreng, garlic cheese nan.



Develop and master the skill of generating/preserving heat in my body. I'll definitely need it for this coming winter in Melb.

=_=I don't think this will ever happen.
Join church prayer meeting to pray for beloved M'sia

SOON!Soon!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

those 3 not done yet can be done if we meet up! we can go tuck fook to have seafood... and also another nite to revive our mamaking session!
u can then hug me...

Post a Comment