Saturday, August 29, 2009

Interesting Things Found in Melb: Super Cili Pedas Sampai Mati

On the Friday of my first week of working, I decided to join 2 of my colleagues for lunch. I thought it'll be nice to take some initiatives to bond with them.

They bought me to a Mexican restaurant call Mexicali Rose. But it's not the great yummy food that awed us the most. And, no, not the colourful interior of the restaurant.

It was the SPECIAL chili sauce they're selling...

Super duper HOT & SPICY chili sauce...

So HOT, they called it the "Death Sauce".

Don't believe me?

*ahem*


There's a few level of "deaths", i.e.: Original, After Death, Sudden Death, Mega Death, Death Rain, Ultra Death, etc.


Pure Death. I heard this one is the latest addition.


Closer look. I no like scary skull face (=,=)


Ingredients... super chilies and their seeds. No wonder it's so hot.



Oh ya, they even have a website.

For more information, visit www.deathsauce.com.au

In case you're wondering... no, I didn't purchase any of them... and no, I didn't bother to try to taste either :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment