Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Walk to CBD

Yesterday, I went to the CBD to do some si-lai work, i.e.: comparing prices of the white goods, electrical appliances and other home products to fill our dream home. Though we haven't really successfully applied for one, we thought it'll be good if we benchmark the prices of some important items.

I actually walked to the CBD. The journey takes about 30 minutes. Then, I went to Myer, David Jones, Target and some other little shops. At about 5.30 PM, it was dark and my legs were killing me... and I walked back to my friends' place..

Yes, my legs were very, very exhausted... But I still managed to snap some nice photos.


Crossing Yarra River. Gosh, my hands are shaking! Let me find something something where I can put my camera on.


Hmm... Still blur. I think I need a tripod.


Another view of Yarra River.


People walking here and there.


Some tower at the Arts Centre.

0 comments:

Post a Comment