Monday, July 13, 2009

FIRST Birthday Pressie

My very first birthday pressie came as a surprise. It was a few days before my birthday and it caught me by surprise. Wooo Hoooo !! This is what happened...

It was about 9.45am in the morning. And yes, I was STILL sleeping. It was a tiring night! I played Batman Lego Wii with my friend till passed midnight. And besides, I'm still unemployed (sigh!).

Someone rang the door bell from the lobby (we're staying in an apartment). My friend, who was awake and got ready to go to work, pick up the call. She woke me up and told me there's a parcel for either me or hubby waiting downstairs.

So, I got up, reluctantly, changed into jeans (no way I'm wearing my jammies out!) and went to the lobby to collect my parcel.

When the delivery man handed it to me, I was shocked...

It was stated in the box "To Mr. Ken XXXXX".

Then, I thought to myself, "This must be a mistake... that's not my hubby's name".

As I was going to return the parcel to the delivery man, I read on.

"To Mr. Ken XXXXX and Madam Abigail YYYYY".

(@_@) That's my name alright. It there such coincidence another person with my name who is married to Mr. Ken XXXXX ??

Finally, I saw a tiny fine print that states "On behalf of Sue Anne".

OHHHHHHHHHHH.... Sue sent me a parcel!! I opened it and *ta-da* she sent me pressies!! TWO books !! YAY !!



Books as pressies from Sue! "A Lineage of Grace" and "Battlefield of the Mind".


Thanks Sue! Me lurve ya muchie!

1 comments:

Sue said...

hahaha... am glad that u like the pressie =) i had fun when u told me what happened!

hahaha... gosh! and ken was just telling me.. "er.. it'll be funny if my name is in the TO box along with madam abigail ho"

hahaha.. AND IT HAPPENED!

Post a Comment