Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Wendy!



H A P P Y     B I R T H D A Y


Happy birthday,
Happy birthday!

I really hope I got the day right,
'Cause my day started out not so bright.

You see, I broke my friend’s jar this morning,
And spilled out all its tea filling.

What am I to do? I feared and flustered frantically,
I felt like a burden to them them, especially.

Anyway, let’s focus on your birthday!
And happy cheers on this special day!

May all your fondest dreams come true,
And may your enjoy the journey and the fulfillment to the full.

May your life be filled with joyfulness and happiness,
And in sorrow, may you choose to focus on the little brightness.

May you be much loved by people (and cats) around,
And may you love people back, plentiful and abound.

Today is your day, and I wish you the very best,
I hope you celebrate it, with a lot of zest.

Happy birthday, my friend, happy birthday,
Happy birthday, I wish you today :)



Dedicated to Wendy, written by myself, after I vacuumed the bits and pieces of broken glass on the floor.


----------------------
Wendy's reply
----------------------

Thank you for helping me when I'm in trouble
Thank you for laughing with me
Thank you for letting me to tease you
Thank you for cheering me up when I'm down
Thank you for sitting next to me in school
Thank you for baking with me
Thank you for walking with me
Thank you for teasing me
Thank you for driving me nuts at times
Thank you for arguing with me
Thank you for singing with me
Thank you for our favourite colour "purple"
Thank you for all great jazz nite outings
Thank you for all the rides u gave me back home
Thank you for being such a good friend
Thank you for remembering my birthday
Thank you for "thinking" of my cats
Thank you for growing up with me and many many more thank you(sss)



---------------
My reply
---------------

Thank you, to you too (n_n)/

0 comments:

Post a Comment