Friday, July 31, 2009

Sorry and Thank You

We're moving to our new place soon!! But it'll be mainly just the 4 walls, the ceiling and the floor.

Yup... there's no TV. No Internet. No phone line. No tables. No chairs. AND NO MATTRESS (for one night, I hope).

It's me and the 4 walls, the floor and the ceiling. I wonder, how would I spend my time in my new home... I don't even know how to sit. Hahaha... well, we'll managed (n_n)/

We're very thankful that we have a place to stay.

And we're super thankful for our friends who have been supporting us and allowing us into their personal abode. And we're very sorry for all the disturbance caused. We felt that we've robbed away their comfort zone and their privacy.

Sorry.

And thanks so much.

You guys have been a great blessing to us. And we prayed that God will continue to shower His blessings onto you guys as well.

And may we be a blessing to you too.

We love you! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment