Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nandos in Australia

Before we came to Australia, my uni-friends wanted to organize a farewell dinner for me. So, my pregnant friend suggested Nandos.

"Nandos is yummy!" she exclaimed, "and you'll going to miss it... because there is NO Nandos in Australia. So better have your last Nandos meal before you go".

Well, we didn't really have Nandos in the end...

But, I did get a chance to eat Nandos in Melbourne. In fact, there're plenty of Nandos restaurants in Victoria alone.




The sauces


His Nandos meal. Pathetic. I wondered if it's really chicken. I think it's pigeon. And there's only ONE side dish, which does not taste great. Malaysia's Nandos has TWO side dishes. With a BIGGER chicken. And BETTER side dishes. Argh...


She was right... I do miss Malaysia's Nandos...



For location of Nandos in Victoria, kindly visit their website http://www.nandos.com.au/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment