Thursday, July 23, 2009

SIXTH Birthday Pressie

After dinner (see: Fifth Birthday Pressie), we went for supper at Brunetti.

Ahhh... heaven for sweet-tooth mammals like myself... Every sight, smell, bite is like heaven on earth...



THANK YOU HENNLEY, DEVIN & HUBBY ... again (n_n)/

Look at those cakes, pastries, chocolates... I can't seem to choose...


*Gasp* MORE cakes and pastries and everything sweet and yummy!! So much yummies, so little me...


This is JUST one row of them.


This is what we had (clockwise from top left): Tiramisu, Royale (chocolate and almond cake with dark chocolate mousse), I-can't-remember-but-it's-sure-tasted-very-yummy, strawberry cheese cake.


For more information, location and menu:
Brunetti's website: http://www.brunetti.com.au/



Oh ya. The next day, I had sore throat, followed by mild fever, cough and flu. Too much chocolates for one day :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment